Following the generous donation of the 1800 sq.ft. space in the Boatworks Mall by Channel Properties, the artifacts have been moved in and the Museum is open!  We are excited to tell the complete history of skiing in the Sierras and display the largest collection of 1960 Winter Olympic Artifacts.  The Museum is a partnership between local lake tahoe historian David C. Antonucci and part-time Tahoe residents Maryann and Stan Batiste.  Admission to the museum is free and it will be open for public events on request.